[Numpy-discussion] Documentation: topical docs and reviewing our work

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Wed Jul 9 03:47:59 CDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 03:28, Stéfan van der Walt <stefan@sun.ac.za> wrote:
> Please log in and leave comments on those.  Your input would be much
> appreciated!

Each docstring page could use a "Next" link to move to the next
docstring with the same review status (actually, the same review
status that it was when the user first came to the page; not sure how
hard that makes the implementation).

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."