[Numpy-discussion] A couple of testing issues

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Wed Jul 9 14:26:01 CDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 14:19, Alan McIntyre <alan.mcintyre@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can make a pass through all the test_* modules in the source tree
> under test and post a warning if "def check_" is found in them before
> handing things over to nose.    Anyone else have thoughts on this?

I don't think it's worth automating on every run. People can see for
themselves if they have any such check_methods() and make the
conversion once:

  nosetests -v --include "check_.*" --exclude "test_.*"

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
 -- Umberto Eco