[Numpy-discussion] A couple of testing issues

Alan McIntyre alan.mcintyre@gmail....
Wed Jul 9 14:35:37 CDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 3:26 PM, Robert Kern <robert.kern@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't think it's worth automating on every run. People can see for
> themselves if they have any such check_methods() and make the
> conversion once:

Does this fall into the "how in the world should I have known to do
that" category?  As long as there's a prominent note in the release
notes, either containing such suggestions or links to a page that
does, I don't have any problem just including this in the list of
things that people should do if they're planning on upgrading to 1.2.