[Numpy-discussion] new chararray test fails on Mac OS X

Alan McIntyre alan.mcintyre@gmail....
Thu Jul 10 09:26:17 CDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 10:06 AM, Christopher Hanley <chanley@stsci.edu> wrote:
>  From the svn log it looks like the tests are intended to fail?  However
>  I would prefer tests that are designed only to fail when problems
> occur.  Otherwise we end up with problems with our automatic build and
> test scripts.

Sorry about that, I just wanted to make sure the tests would actually
fail on all the builders before the bug in chararray is fixed.  I just
checked in a change that disables the failing portions of the test.