[Numpy-discussion] NumPy date/time types and the resolution concept

Francesc Alted faltet@pytables....
Mon Jul 14 11:55:29 CDT 2008

A Monday 14 July 2008, Alan G Isaac escrigué:
> On Mon, 14 Jul 2008, Francesc Alted apparently wrote:
> > Before giving more thought to the new proposal of the
> > date/time types for NumPy based in the concept of
> > 'resolution', I'd like to gather more feedback on your
> > opinions about this.
>
> It might be a good idea to run the proposal(s) past
> Marc-Andre Lemburg mal (at) egenix (dot) com

Sure.  And maybe also to Fred Drake, the original autor of the
``datetime`` module.  However, I'd prefer to send them something in a
more advanced state of refinement than it is now.

Thanks for the suggestion,

--
Francesc Alted