[Numpy-discussion] RFC: A proposal for implementing some date/time types in NumPy

Francesc Alted faltet@pytables....
Tue Jul 15 06:40:54 CDT 2008

A Monday 14 July 2008, Pierre GM escrigué:
> Francesc, Chris, may I suggest you to try TimeSeries if you didn't
> already ? That way you could see what kind of features are missing
> and which ones should be improved with the new dtype ?

I'm having a look at your package, and I see that you have included
pieces of code from the mx.DateTime, and that this code is subjected to
the egenix public license version 1.0.0.  After reading it, it seems an
OpenSource license (it is based on the CNRI Python license).  Anybody
knows if there could be a problem in integrating this code (or part of
it) in NumPy itself?

Cheers,

--
Francesc Alted