[Numpy-discussion] Documtation updates for 1.1.1

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Thu Jul 17 15:41:27 CDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 1:34 PM, Stéfan van der Walt <stefan@sun.ac.za> wrote:
> I don't mind, but did we make changes to those files?  As Pauli
> mentioned, we haven't yet merged back the edited docstrings.   They
> haven't been reviewed, but are probably better than what we currently
> have; would you like me to do a merge?

Personally, I have a slight preference for just focusing on 1.2 for
the documentation work, but would be happy if some updates made it to
1.1.1.  My main concern is that I don't want to divert your attention.
 I would just merge the reviewed portions.  Also the release candidate
is scheduled for Sunday, so you would need to make whatever merges you
have in the next two or three days.

Thanks,

--
Jarrod Millman