[Numpy-discussion] Ticket review: #848, leak in PyArray_DescrFromType

Michael Abbott michael@araneidae.co...
Sun Jul 20 07:27:51 CDT 2008

On Sun, 20 Jul 2008, Stéfan van der Walt wrote:
> 2008/7/20 Michael Abbott <michael@araneidae.co.uk>:
> > C, then C++ (which I now regard as a serious mistake) and finally shell
> It's scary how many of us were scarred for life by C++.

What's really annoying for me is that my most recent big project
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/libera-epics) was written in C++,
entirely at my own choice.  It seemed like a good idea at the time.

> If you have ten minutes free sometime, would you please consider
> writing up your reference counting explanation on the wiki

Good idea.  Do you mean at http://scipy.org/scipy/numpy ?  Somewhere under
CodingStyleGuidelines?