[Numpy-discussion] Testing: Failed examples don't raise errors on buildbot.

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Sun Jul 20 21:56:47 CDT 2008

On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 21:47, Alan McIntyre <alan.mcintyre@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 9:17 PM, Alan McIntyre <alan.mcintyre@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The skipped test verbosity is annoying; I'll see if there's a way to
>> make that a bit cleaner-looking for some low verbosity level.
>
> The latest release version of nose from easy_install (0.10.3) doesn't
> generate that verbose output for skipped tests.  Should we move up to
> requiring 0.10.3 for tests?

I don't think aesthetics are worth requiring a particular version.
numpy doesn't need it; the users can decide whether they want it or
not. We should try to have it installed on the buildbots, though,
since we *are* the users in that case.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."