[Numpy-discussion] 1.1.1rc1 to be tagged tonight

Tue Jul 22 09:58:52 CDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 2:45 AM, Stéfan van der Walt <stefan@sun.ac.za>
wrote:

> 2008/7/22 Charles R Harris <charlesr.harris@gmail.com>:
> > This bit is illegal syntax in Python 2.3
> >
> >         X.append(tuple(conv(val) for (conv, val) in zip(converterseq,
> > vals)))
> >
> > So this isn't going to work for 1.1.1
>
> That's easy to fix.  New patch attached.

Yep, but I wanted you to look it over and find all the problems ;)

Could you post a patch against current mainline svn, which already has your
previous patch applied? I'm also curious why we need tuples, are we using
these values as hashes someplace.

Chuck