[Numpy-discussion] 1.1.1rc1 to be tagged tonight

Tue Jul 22 10:44:43 CDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 9:21 AM, Stéfan van der Walt <stefan@sun.ac.za>
wrote:

> 2008/7/22 Stéfan van der Walt <stefan@sun.ac.za>:
> >> Could you post a patch against current mainline svn, which already has
> your
> >> previous patch applied? I'm also curious why we need tuples, are we
> using
> >> these values as hashes someplace.
> >
> > Applied.  The reason we need to use tuples is because
>
> Should these changes be back-ported to the 1.1.1 branch?

That's what I'm trying out now that I've got Python2.3 installed for
testing. What I'd like to do is just copy the whole io.py file over. Let's
see if Trac is working... OK, the only other change since 1.1.0 is using
np.x in the doctests, which doesn't look like a big problem. I wonder what
the status of that is in 1.1.x? Alan?

Chuck