[Numpy-discussion] 1.1.1rc1 to be tagged tonight

Pierre GM pgmdevlist@gmail....
Tue Jul 22 12:00:39 CDT 2008

On Tuesday 22 July 2008 13:00:08 Alan McIntyre wrote:
> I've seen talk of it swallowing some exceptions, but I'm not sure of
> the specifics.  Are you referring to "import numpy.ma.mrecords" under
> Python 2.3, NumPy trunk?   Here's what I get:

Hold on a second, what are we taling about ?
If it's the trunk, it's Numpy1.2, and Python2.3 shouldn't be supported,
right ?
If it's the 1.1.x branch, then I'm in trouble.
Please don't tell me I'm in trouble.