[Numpy-discussion] Reference guide updated

Stéfan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Wed Jul 23 20:10:46 CDT 2008

2008/7/24 Neil Crighton <neilcrighton@gmail.com>:
> Ok, thanks.
>
> I meant the amount of vertical space between lines of text - for
> example, the gaps between parameter values and their description, or
> the large spacing between both lines of text and and the text boxes in
> the examples section. If other people agree it's a problem, I thought
> the spacing could be tweaked.  It's not a problem that there's more
> than one function per page.

Feel free to play around with the stylesheet.  Download the tarball of
the docs here:

http://mentat.za.net/numpy/refguide.tar.gz

And edit default.css until it looks good.  When done, please send me
the changes!

Cheers
Stéfan