[Numpy-discussion] f2py - a recap

Pearu Peterson pearu@cens.ioc...
Thu Jul 24 02:31:50 CDT 2008

Hi,

Few months ago I joined a group of system biologist and I have
been busy with new projects (mostly C++ based). So I haven't
had a chance to work on f2py.

However, I am still around to fix f2py bugs and maintain/support
numpy.f2py (as long as current numpy maintainers allow it..)
-- as a rule these tasks do not take much of my time.

I have also rewritten f2py users guide
for numpy.f2py and submitted a paper on f2py. I'll make them
available when I get some more time..

Regards,
still-kicking-yoursly,
Pearu