[Numpy-discussion] Putting blas/lapack/atlas code + tools somewhere in svn.scipy.org ?

Fri Jul 25 05:28:02 CDT 2008

Hi,

    I would like to know if it would be possible at all to put
blas/lapack/atlas code + various scripts to build them for windows in an
automated way somewhere in svn.scipy.org, a bit like what svn.python.org
does for external dependencies ? The rationale is that to build atlas,
you need to build it on different machines for different archs, and
having a repeatable build by several people would be a big plus (I also
hope that someone would step in to support windows at some point :) ).
    As python devs do for tk and co I think, I don't want to track the
changes in those external packages, just some releases to be in sync
together with build scripts: I don't think it should take too much space.

cheers,

David