[Numpy-discussion] Switching to nose test framework (was: NumpyTest problem)

Matthew Brett matthew.brett@gmail....
Mon Jun 9 09:47:51 CDT 2008

Hi,

I am sure you know this already, but you can just replace the tests
using ParametricTestCase with a nose test generator.  See:

http://www.scipy.org/scipy/scipy/wiki/TestingGuidelines

under Parametric tests.

Best,

Matthew