[Numpy-discussion] Buildbot dying horrible, slow death.

Alan McIntyre alan.mcintyre@gmail....
Mon Jun 9 13:34:40 CDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 12:16 PM, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:
> Only Windows_xp_64 still functions, but for how long? We need your help!

What version of the MS compilers is needed for a Windows build?  I've
got a WinXP machine that could be used as a buildbot as long as I
don't have to buy any software. I could try to set up my Intel Mac too
(although the last time I tried to build NumPy on it I gave up and
just chose to do all my NumPy work on a Linux machine).

Alan