[Numpy-discussion] Buildbot dying horrible, slow death.

Mon Jun 9 15:55:18 CDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 2:37 PM, Stéfan van der Walt <stefan@sun.ac.za>
wrote:

> 2008/6/9 Charles R Harris <charlesr.harris@gmail.com>:
> >
> > On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 12:18 PM, Andrew Straw <strawman@astraw.com>
> wrote:

> >> AFAIK, I don't have any machines on the buildbot... Is there another
> >> Andrew with offline machines?
> >
> > Sorry, that would be Albert Strasheim.
>
> We had to take those virtual machines offline, since they were
> situated behind a very restrictive firewall.

Sounds like we could set up single machines to run a number of different
OS's, at least for Intel architectures. Are there virtual machines on Sparc
and PPC that will do that also?

Chuck