[Numpy-discussion] Plans for Scipy Tutorials

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Tue Jun 10 13:57:31 CDT 2008

Hi all,

I've now put up the near-final tutorial plans for SciPy 2008 here:

http://conference.scipy.org/tutorials

If your name is listed there and you disagree/can't make it, please
let me and Travis Oliphant know as soon as possible.

As the various presenters fine-tune their plan, we'll update the
details on each tutorial and provide links to pre-requisites,
installation pages, etc.  But the main topics are probably not going
to change now, barring any unforeseen event.

Regards,