[Numpy-discussion] Cookbook/Documentation

Christopher Burns cburns@berkeley....
Tue Jun 10 17:23:10 CDT 2008

Where is the "CookBookCategory"?  I'm afraid I don't understand that
reference below.  Are there plans to auto-generate the content in the
Cookbook Recipes (http://www.scipy.org/Cookbook) or is it still
reasonable for me to edit those pages?

Thanks,
Chris

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 10:02 AM, Stéfan van der Walt <stefan@sun.ac.za> wrote:
> Hi Pierre
>
> 2008/5/19 Pierre GM <pgmdevlist@gmail.com>:
>> * I've just noticed that the page describing RecordArrays
>> (http://www.scipy.org/RecordArrays) is not listed under the Cookbook: should
>> this be changed ? Shouldn't there be at least a link in the documentation
>> page ?
>
> How about we add those pages to a CookBookCategory and auto-generate
> the Cookbook (like I've done with ProposedEnhancements)?
>
>> * I was eventually considering writing down some basic docs for MaskedArrays:
>> should I create a page under the Cookbook ? Elsewhere ?
>
> That's a good place for now.  Use ReST (on the wiki, use {{{#!rst
> <your stuff here> }}}), then we can incorporate your work into the
> user guide later.
>
> Regards
> Stéfan

Christopher Burns