[Numpy-discussion] Switching to nose test framework (was: NumpyTest problem)

Barry Wark barrywark@gmail....
Wed Jun 11 17:00:33 CDT 2008

Could this also be added as a comment in the  module docstring for
test modules? It seems that anyone hacking on test code would be most
likely to see it there...?

Barry