[Numpy-discussion] nose changes checked in

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Mon Jun 16 19:39:03 CDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 19:28, Alan McIntyre <alan.mcintyre@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just checked in the switch to use nose to run unit tests.  Please
> let me know if you experience any difficulties as a result.

Please port over the changes I made to scipy.testing in scipy's r4424
in order to avoid importing nose until the actual execution of tests.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
 -- Umberto Eco