[Numpy-discussion] nose changes checked in

Alan McIntyre alan.mcintyre@gmail....
Tue Jun 17 09:53:27 CDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 9:26 AM, David Huard <david.huard@gmail.com> wrote:
> I noticed that NumpyTest and NumpyTestCase disappeared, and now I am
> wondering whether these classes part of the public interface or were they
> reserved for internal usage ?
>
> In the former, it might be well to deprecate them before removing them.

ParametricTestCase is gone too.  There was at least one person using
it that said he didn't mind porting to the nose equivalent, but I
expect that's an indication there's more people out there using them.
If there's a consensus that they need to go back in and get marked as
deprecated, I'll put them back.

Alan