[Numpy-discussion] building 1.1.0 on 64bit, seems to be stuck on infinite loop or something

Charles Doutriaux doutriaux1@llnl....
Wed Jun 18 09:24:52 CDT 2008

Well this got nothing to do with cdat 5.0 yet. At this point it just
built python from sources, and is putting numpy 1.1.0 in it.

I'll check the compiler bug option next... What if it is indeed a
compiler bug? What to do next?

C.