[Numpy-discussion] Adding a version system to the deprecation functions in numpy/lib/utils ?

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Fri Jun 20 02:41:01 CDT 2008

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 02:15, David Cournapeau
<david@ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp> wrote:
> I guess my concern is what do we do with deprecated functions: do we
> keep them, for how long ? There are some deprecate in current numpy
> which dates back to the pre 1.0 release. Maybe that's not really important.

They should deprecated for one minor version and then deleted.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
 -- Umberto Eco