[Numpy-discussion] NumPy coverage via nose

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Fri Jun 20 17:37:17 CDT 2008

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 16:52, Alan McIntyre <alan.mcintyre@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 5:44 PM, Robert Kern <robert.kern@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Specifically, what changes are you thinking of making?
>> numpy.test(coverage=True) already triggers nose's coverage feature.
>
> Actually, that wasn't supposed to get added in my last checkin; I was
> experimenting with it and forgot to take it out. :/

It needs a little bit of work. For example, you have
--cover-package=numpy hard-coded, but NumpyTest.test() will also be
exposed as scipy.test(). But otherwise, yes, I think the functionality
is useful.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."