[Numpy-discussion] Scipy08 Paper submission deadline extention to Monday 30th

Fri Jun 27 13:53:07 CDT 2008

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 12:41:25PM -0600, Charles R Harris wrote:
>    So how do we find the abstracts/papers for review?

Hey Chuck,

If you question is: how do you, as a member of the review committee, get
to read the abstracts, the answer is that I will send a pdf with all of
them.

I am really sorry, I sent an e-mail to the other reviewers giving this
information, but somehow I forgot to put you on my list. Thank you for
reminding me.

Gaël