[Numpy-discussion] Numpy/Cython Google Summer of Code project idea

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Sat Mar 8 03:43:00 CST 2008

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 11:41 AM, william ratcliff
<william.ratcliff@gmail.com> wrote:
> Will Cython be compatible with OpenMP?  I tried with weave some time back
> and failed miserably.  Has anyone tried with ctypes?

As far as I know cython has no explicit OpenMP support, but it *may*
be possible to get it to generate the proper directives, using similar
tricks to those that C++ wrapping uses:

http://wiki.cython.org/WrappingCPlusPlus

Note that this is just an idea, I haven't actually tried to do it.

cheers