[Numpy-discussion] PCA on set of face images

David Bolme bolme1234@comcast....
Mon Mar 10 18:24:04 CDT 2008

The steps you describe here are correct.  I am putting together an
open source computer vision library based on numpy/scipy.  It will
include an automatic PCA algorithm with face detection, eye detection,
PCA dimensionally reduction, and distance measurement.  If you are
interested let me know and I will redouble my efforts to release the
code soon.

Dave