[Numpy-discussion] preparing to tag NumPy 1.0.5 on Wednesday

Tue Mar 11 01:31:37 CDT 2008

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 12:10 AM, Jarrod Millman <millman@berkeley.edu>
wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 10:44 PM, Charles R Harris
> <charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hmm. Well, it's in now. I have a 32 bit xeon at work and numpy fails one
> > test and warns on another, so that might be a related problem. I'll give
> > things a try and see what happens. I would think things should fail
> rather
> > spectacularly if the system was misidentified and that isn't the case
> > currently.
>
> Hey Chuck,
>
> Is your 32 bit Xeon machine still failing a NumPy test and warning on
> another?

Yes. It's an old dual Xeon machine from Dell and I don't know what the
problem is, It started about a month ago when I updated svn after a long
time of disuse. The messages can be seen at *http://tinyurl.com/2elhyx*

Chuck