[Numpy-discussion] Read array from file

Lisandro Dalcin dalcinl@gmail....
Fri Mar 14 17:42:07 CDT 2008

If you just want to manage VTK files, the you have to definitely try
pyvtk. http://cens.ioc.ee/projects/pyvtk/

I have a similar numpy-based but independent implementation, not fully
tested, targeted to only write VTK files for big datasets (let say,
more than 1 millon nodes) in eider ascii or bynary format. Never found
time for implementing reading.

Lisandro Dalcín