[Numpy-discussion] Openmp support (was numpy's future (1.1 and beyond): which direction(s) ?)

Sat Mar 22 05:00:25 CDT 2008

> Yes, that's why I put the matlab link: actually, most of the parallel
> thing it does is related to the mkl and co. That's something which is
> much easier to handle, and possible right now if I understand right ?

Yes, it is possible and it is already the case for the dot() function that
calls a BLAS function. As you said, it would mean some work to optimize
other functions.

Matthieu
--
French PhD student