[Numpy-discussion] More tickets to close (594, 571, 644, 654) ?

Sun Mar 23 01:14:26 CDT 2008

Hi,

    I think the two following tickets can be closed, but I am not 100 %
sure:
       - 594: I think this one is invalid, because the benchmark does
not really measure what the reporter think it does.
       - 571: This one is fixed, no ?
       - 654: is there a standardized way to handle tests to skip ? I
posted a patch which should fix the issue, but a message is printed on
stdout when the concerned test is skipped, which is not really nice.

    cheers,

    David