[Numpy-discussion] More tickets to close (594, 571, 644, 654) ?

Stéfan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Sun Mar 23 06:01:58 CDT 2008

Hi David

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 7:14 AM, David Cournapeau
<david@ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp> wrote:
>        - 571: This one is fixed, no ?

Works fine on my machine, so I closed the ticket.

>        - 654: is there a standardized way to handle tests to skip ? I
>  posted a patch which should fix the issue, but a message is printed on
>  stdout when the concerned test is skipped, which is not really nice.

We'll be switching to nose for 1.1, so then the problem will simply go
away.  I think the workarounds are fine for 1.0.5.

Regards
Stéfan