[Numpy-discussion] missing function in numpy.ma?

Charles Doutriaux doutriaux1@llnl....
Thu Mar 27 16:06:24 CDT 2008

Hello,

Ok, I'll wait for Pierre's changes and see what it does for us. If it
still breaks here or there then i'll do as Travis suggested (while still
reporting to Pierre what went wrong).

Thank you all,

C.