[Numpy-discussion] Project for Cython integration with NumPy

Mon Mar 31 17:52:01 CDT 2008

> I am going to apply for a Google Summer of Code project about "Developing
> Cython towards better NumPy integration" (Cython: http://cython.org).
> Anyone interested in how this is done can have a look at the links below,
> any feedback is welcome.
>
> The application I am going to submit (to Python Foundation):
> http://wiki.cython.org/DagSverreSeljebotn/soc

I now have time to actively discuss and improve it so any feedback from
the NumPy community is greatly appreciated. See especially:

http://wiki.cython.org/enhancements/numpy

(I have submitted the application to Google, but they have extended the
application period by one week, and most of the NumPy specifics are in the
Cython wiki anyway).

Dag Sverre