[Numpy-discussion] Status Report for NumPy 1.1.0

Wed May 7 19:19:47 CDT 2008

2008/5/7 Charles R Harris <charlesr.harris@gmail.com>:

> On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 5:31 PM, Anne Archibald <peridot.faceted@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Ah. Good point. I did find a bug - x[:,0] doesn't do what you'd
> > expect. Best not release without either backing out my change. I'm
> > still trying to track down what's up.
>
> Returns a column matrix here, using  1.2.0.dev5143 after Travis's commits.
> What should it do?

Oh, uh, my bad. I messed up my test code, and panicked thinking Jarrod
was about to release a borken 1.1.0 and it was going to be All My
Fault.

That said, the only explicit test of .tolist() that I could find is
the one I just wrote...

Anne