[Numpy-discussion] malloc failures on 10.5.2 w/ apple python2.5.1

David Cournapeau cournapeau@cslab.kecl.ntt.co...
Wed May 7 21:16:36 CDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-05-07 at 08:30 -0500, James Snyder wrote:
> Hi -
>
> I'm not sure if this is a bug or an error on my part.  I've grabbed
> the latest subversion truck and did a build and install on 10.5.2, and
> I'm getting malloc errors when running the tests.  Sorry about the
> revision being lopped off the Numpy version, I'm current up to r5133,
> but I'm using git-svn :-)

Not that I think it is really likely to be the error, but we never know:
I have been working on a branch to play with different allocators, but
no code has landed into the trunk. Maybe git-svn did not take code only
from the trunk ?

Could you try again with svn ?

cheers,

David