[Numpy-discussion] Uncomfortable with matrix change

Alan G Isaac aisaac@american....
Fri May 9 10:28:55 CDT 2008

On Fri, 9 May 2008, Charles R Harris apparently wrote:
> if Nathan has already made the changes we will drive him
> crazy if we back them out now

Since I mentioned Nathan's changes, I wish to clarify
something.  I have no idea what Nathan's views are, but as
I recall them, it looked to me that his changes would be
robust to backing out.  He could be asked about this.
Again, I am *not* trying to advocate backing out.

> I note that the thread on scipy ended pretty quickly, so
> I didn't get the impression there was a lot of resistance.

I agree with this.

Cheers,
Alan