[Numpy-discussion] Uncomfortable with matrix change

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Sat May 10 04:47:34 CDT 2008

On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 4:35 AM, Jarrod Millman <millman@berkeley.edu> wrote:

> However, we will be releasing 1.2 in a few months and it will be
> entirely possible to break the matrices API then if there is an
> agreement that it still needs to be done.

Please, let's have a firm policy of having a DeprecationWarning for at
least one revision of 1.x before breaking something in 1.x+1.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
 -- Umberto Eco