[Numpy-discussion] Uncomfortable with matrix change

Alan McIntyre alan.mcintyre@gmail....
Sat May 10 11:02:15 CDT 2008

On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 11:14 AM, Keith Goodman <kwgoodman@gmail.com> wrote:
> Shouldn't a deprecation warning explain what the future behavior will
> be? Is there a firm consensus on what that behavior will be?

For what the opinion of an interested observer is worth: I honestly
can't tell whether there's a consensus or not.  If there is, I'm not
quite sure where I'd look to get the details of the 'official'
behavior (but that might just be due to my lack of familiarity with
the way things get documented for NumPy).