[Numpy-discussion] 1.1 dev on the trunk and the road to 1.2

Tue May 13 23:39:48 CDT 2008

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 7:39 PM, Jarrod Millman <millman@berkeley.edu>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Well it has become obvious that I branched way too soon.  My bad.  So
> I removed the branch:
> http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/changeset/5163
> And updated the version.py to reflect that the trunk is still for 1.1
> development:
> http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/changeset/5164
> Sorry for the confusion.
>
> This shouldn't cause any problems, I took a quick look and:
> 1. I didn't see anything that had been added to the trunk that
> shouldn't go into 1.1.0
> 2. I didn't see anything that had been added to the branch that wasn't
> also in the trunk

I was getting ready to add a big code cleanup, so you lucked out ;) Let's
get this release out as quickly as possible once masked arrays are ready to
go.

Chuck