[Numpy-discussion] Trac internal error

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Wed May 14 01:00:34 CDT 2008

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 1:37 AM, Pauli Virtanen <pav@iki.fi> wrote:
>  Something seems to be wrong with the Trac:
>
>  http://scipy.org/scipy/numpy/timeline
>
>  Internal Error
>  Ticket changes event provider (TicketModule) failed:
>
>  SubversionException: ("Can't open file
>  '/home/scipy/svn/numpy/db/revprops/5159': Permission denied", 13)

Although this one sorted itself by morning, I kept running into
permissions issues in various places today.  I finally went ahead and
changed some things and I hope these permissions issues will
disappear.  If anyone else runs into something like this in the next
few days, please let me know.

Thanks,

--
Jarrod Millman