[Numpy-discussion] Tagging 1.1rc1 in about 12 hours

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Fri May 16 23:09:07 CDT 2008

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 12:38 AM, Pearu Peterson <pearu@cens.ioc.ee> wrote:
> I am working with the ticket 752 at the moment and I would probably
> not want to commit my work to 1.1.0 at this time, so I shall commit
> when trunk is open as 1.1.1.

That sounds reasonable.

> My question regarding branching: how the changes from 1.1.1 will end up
> into 1.2 branch?

The branches will need to be merged back into the trunk.  I know that
branches are a bit difficult to deal with in subversion, but until we
decided to move to distributed version control system.

--
Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley