[Numpy-discussion] svd in numpy

Nripun Sredar nripunsredar@gmail....
Mon May 19 10:13:27 CDT 2008

I am running on Windows Xp, Intel Xeon CPU. I'd like to fill in a few more
things here. If I send 0 in the second and third argument of svd then I get
the singular_values, but if its 1 then the problem persists. I've tried this
on sparse and non-sparse matrices. This is with the latest windows binaries
numpy-1.0.4.win32-py2.5.msi.