[Numpy-discussion] 1.1.0rc1 OSX Installer - please test

Christopher Burns cburns@berkeley....
Mon May 19 14:39:09 CDT 2008

I've built a Mac binary for the 1.1 release candidate.  Mac users,
please test it from:

https://cirl.berkeley.edu/numpy/numpy-1.1.0rc1-py2.5-macosx10.5.dmg

This is for the MacPython installed from python.org.

Thanks,
Chris

On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 9:01 PM, Jarrod Millman <millman@berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Please test the release candidate:
> svn co http://svn.scipy.org/svn/numpy/tags/1.1.0rc1 1.1.0rc1
>
> Also please review the release notes:
> http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/milestone/1.1.0
>
> I am going to ask Chris and David to create Windows and Mac binaries,
> which I hope they will have time to create ASAP.
>
> Sorry that it has taken me so long, I am on vacation with my family
> and am having a difficult time getting on my computer.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Jarrod Millman
> Computational Infrastructure for Research Labs
> 10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley
> phone: 510.643.4014
> http://cirl.berkeley.edu/

Christopher Burns