[Numpy-discussion] Branching 1.1.x and starting 1.2.x development

Tue May 20 11:53:52 CDT 2008

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 10:30 AM, Stéfan van der Walt <stefan@sun.ac.za>
wrote:

> 2008/5/20 Charles R Harris <charlesr.harris@gmail.com>:
> >

> > On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 9:48 AM, Jarrod Millman <millman@berkeley.edu>
> > wrote:

> >> Absolutely.  Thanks for catching this.
> >
> > It would be good if we could find a PPC to add to the buildbot in order
> > catch endianess problems.
> > SPARC might also do for this.
>
> Absolutely!  If anybody has access to such a machine and is willing to
> let a build-slave run on it, please let me know and I'll send you the
> necessary configuration files.

The current Mac machine seems to have a configuration problem. If anyone out
there has an SGI machine we could use that too. I heart the buildbot.

Chuck