[Numpy-discussion] ANN: NumPy/SciPy Documentation Marathon 2008

Stéfan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Tue May 20 16:05:42 CDT 2008

2008/5/20 Jonathan Wright <wright@esrf.fr>:
> Joe Harrington wrote:
>>          NUMPY/SCIPY DOCUMENTATION MARATHON 2008
>>
> On the wiki it says: "Writers should be fluent in English"
>
> In case someone is working on the dynamic docstring magic, is this a
> good moment to mention "internationalisation" and "world domination" in
> the same sentence?

I think we'll stick to English for now (I don't think I have the
motivation to do an Afrikaans translation!).

As for internationali(s/z)ation, we'll see who writes the most
docstrings.  In a fortuitous twist of events, I find myself able to
read American as well :)

Cheers
Stéfan