[Numpy-discussion] 1.1.0rc1 OSX Installer - please test

Christopher Burns cburns@berkeley....
Wed May 21 15:10:42 CDT 2008

You're right, I'll put out a new rc.  Sorry, I didn't see the other
emails this morning and assumed the only errors were the endian issues
in the test code.   Apparently these are still an issue though, so
I'll look into that.

Chris