[Numpy-discussion] ANN: NumPy/SciPy Documentation Marathon 2008

Stéfan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Thu May 22 06:04:33 CDT 2008

It looks like there is significant interest in using "np" instead of
"numpy" in the examples (i.e. we expect the user to do "import numpy
as np" before trying code snippets).

Would anybody who objects to using "np" raise it now, so that we can
bury this issue?

Regards
Stéfan